Adult Cycling Lessons & Bike Skills Improvement for Any Ability
The majority of cyclists in the world aren’t racers — they’re folks who simply love riding their bikes. Wenzel Coaches enjoy working with new or returning riders looking gain or improve bicycle skills and confidence, at whatever speed is most comfortable. Whether you are an absolute beginner or aspiring to ride an organized event or tour, your cycling instructor can tailor sessions to your needs. Riding lessons are offered one-on-one and for small groups. Wenzel Coaches are in various cities around the United States.Inquire about skills lessons
Cycling Lesson Ideas for Individuals and Groups:
- Choosing a bike that matches the kind of riding you’d like to do (MTB, hybrid, road, styles, brands and sizes)
- Choosing accessories – What else do I need to go with my bike?
- Getting on and off the bike
- Starting and stopping safely
- Using brakes and gears
- Going uphill and down
- Fear of going downhill
- Balance on the bike
- Riding straight
- Hand signals
- Cycling in traffic
- Fixing a flat tire
- Getting ready for clipless pedals
- Getting ready for group rides
- Starting a fitness riding program“ Your voice was with me when I was climbing the hills and going into the correct gear, it was with me on the twists and turns of the road. I no longer have a fear of cars, or stopping at a stop light, or riding on the road. It was with me to not be afraid or discouraged but to keep going when the road was long and the finish felt unattainable. I want Wenzel Coaching to know how thankful I am that they have a resource people can go to, that will match them up with fantastic people who are making a difference in people’s lives, helping them to become better athletes, and helping them get closer to their goals and dreams.” ~Katrina D.
Hire a Wenzel Coach by the hour or by the day for lessons. Any kind of bike is welcome. You just need comfortable clothing, a helmet and sturdy shoes. Not sure about what you need? Your coach can help you select a bicycle and accessories to fit your budget.
Sessions can be for a single rider or may be split by up to six riders for a personalized clinic. Discounts are available for multiple sessions. Ongoing training programs with included lesson times are also available. Complete customized solutions are available. Inquire for more information.
Lesson Option: “40-point Test” – Have a Wenzel Coach test your ability in a variety of relevant riding skills and then offer follow-up suggestions and exercises.