For Clubs and Teams
Customized Group Coaching, Clinics and Seminars
If your club or group would like a one-time seminar or regular visits by a local Wenzel Coach, contact us!
Ideas for Club Coaching
- Ongoing race team coaching
- Training sessions
- On-bike skills training for the road or dirt
- Group riding, pacelining and racing skills (beginner to advanced)
- Lead-out and sprint training sessions
- Seminars on training, power-meter use, nutrition, equipment choices for specific events or just about anything else related to cycling, triathlon or running
Discounts on Coaching: Team Sponsorship
Wenzel Coaching sponsors clubs and teams of all sizes with discounted coaching. A sponsored club works with a particular Wenzel coach who provides high quality, tested individual or group training plans as well as organization and motivation for your club to work as a team. Having several athletes on similar training plans makes it possible to do group training rides or runs in a way that benefits all participants. Your club’s Wenzel coach can also set up occasional or regular seminars and clinics for you.Sponsorship is by yearly agreement. At least five club members must sign up at time of sponsorship, and the Wenzel Coaching logo must appear on the team jersey or shorts.
- A designated Wenzel Coach who will plan the club’s general coaching and attend club meetings frequently.
- Personalized training programs for club members at a significantly discounted rate.
- Wenzel Coaching monthly training summary for its printed newsletter or club site, applicable to weekend racers following a typical season common to the area.
- Discounted one-on-one training and consultation for groups or multi-hour packages.
- Organized group training arranged by the club’s Wenzel Coach (if requested by club and depending on location and coach availability).
Sponsored clubs may leave the coaching payments completely to their members or arrange a subsidy where Wenzel Coaching will bill the club directly for a portion of each paid member’s coaching or set-up fees.