One-on-One Consultation for Skills, Season Planning, & Program Review
Wenzel Coaches can be hired by the hour or by the day for one-on-one or small group sessions. Consultation can include everything from skills training to season planning to team consulting. Consultation time is simply charged by the hour and to the minute of time spent. All Wenzel Coaching monthly programs include consultation time, but for those looking for consultation without an ongoing program or time beyond the program’s included time, this is the way to go. Sessions may be split by up to three riders for a personalized clinic.
Some ideas for in-person coaching:
- Riding Skills
- Crit Skills
- Dirt Skills
- Feed Zones
- Swim Technique
- Run Technique
- Overcoming bike riding fears
While the consultation time included with our monthly programs is usually enough for most, some may desire more time or simply want a personal session of riding, running, swimming or gym work, for example, to work on technical aspects. Wenzel Coaches are available for personal training, lessons, and clinic sessions and as ride guides on tours. They are also available as personal coaches on site at races.
“40-point Road Test”: Have a Wenzel Coach test your ability in a variety of relevant riding skills and then offer follow-up suggestions and exercises.
Other one-on-one services available
- Guide services for century rides, touring, out of town visits, or other rides
- Basic road-side mechanics (flat repair, brake and gear adjustment, emergency truing)
- Advanced mechanics (wheel truing, bearing adjustments, cable replacement etc)
- Review of an existing training program you’ve been following or are considering following